To ensure your payments reach you promptly, please immediately notify EnLink Midstream of any change to your mailing address.

To do so, complete and return our Owner Information Update Form. Be sure to include your owner number, tax ID number (TIN)/Social Security Number (SSN), and signature. If ownership is held jointly, all owners must sign the form before we can process your address change request.

Changes of address cannot be processed over the phone. They can only be requested in writing by completing and submitting the form linked above.

Please mail the completed form to the appropriate address, which varies by region.

Permian Basin
EnLink Midstream
Attn: DOI Department
303 W. Wall St., Suite 102
Midland, TX 79701


Ohio River Valley
EnLink Midstream
Attn: DOI Department
1301 McKinney St., Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77010